1) Baby girl still sick with fever, have to go to work for a few hours anyway.
2) Stop at gas station, wait in line, get to pump - NO FREAKING GAS!
3) Traffic backed up about oh you know 20 out of the 30 miles I drive.
4) Elevator is OUT at my building, in downtown Baltimore, with lots of stairs and my laptop I make it, only to find:
5) THERE IS NO DIET COKE!
And the biggest reason my morning isn't great:
I have 16 minutes stuck in my head from HSM3 (the way we play tonight, is what we leave behind, over and over and over and over and over again).
So let's talk about the good things:
1) Margartaville came on the radio
2) Hubby talked Comcast into lowering our bill by more than half - getting core channels only and ending up paying LESS than when we just had Internet.
3) Made everyone at work laugh.