Today I made up a batch of Pomodoro Sauce - love that! I also made some Cheese and Sausage biscuits with leftover sausage from the weekend, they are in the freezer for quick breakfasts in the morning.
This very short week had us:
1) At our first Back to School Night! Exciting.
2) Practicing new routines with the bus and daycare
3) cleaning out junk drawers, garage, tupperware drawer, etc
4) Laundry - how is it possible to do 2 loads of laundry a day? I WISH I KNEW!
5) Trying to put together a plan of attack for the kids with a boys weekend coming up and a new job starting.
Boring, but our life.
This is Aubrey last Friday, LOVE this picture, don't know why!