1) Baby girl still sick with fever, have to go to work for a few hours anyway.
2) Stop at gas station, wait in line, get to pump - NO FREAKING GAS!
3) Traffic backed up about oh you know 20 out of the 30 miles I drive.
4) Elevator is OUT at my building, in downtown Baltimore, with lots of stairs and my laptop I make it, only to find:
5) THERE IS NO DIET COKE!
And the biggest reason my morning isn't great:
I have 16 minutes stuck in my head from HSM3 (the way we play tonight, is what we leave behind, over and over and over and over and over again).
So let's talk about the good things:
1) Margartaville came on the radio
2) Hubby talked Comcast into lowering our bill by more than half - getting core channels only and ending up paying LESS than when we just had Internet.
3) Made everyone at work laugh.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
How can a gas station run out of gas? Seriously, I think that should have been the sign for you to just go home. And I am about to check out the DD thing...
The people at working were probably laughing out of fear...Emily minus Diet Coke scares me!! :-)
Hope your day gets better, especially Molly!
Shoot, when you're on the bottom, the only way is UP, right? And it isn't even MONDAY???
BE sure to check the back of your shirt to make sure you don't have a "kick me" sign pinned on there.
Not to brag or anything, but I found gas for (GASP!) $1.82 yesterday. I thought how sad it was that I was deliriously happy I was about that. I remember when excitement was a new pair of shoes or finding the perfect nail polish to match the dress I found on sale for a date...I'm so domesticated. But after 3 kids and 32 years of marriage, I'm okay with that.
Now I want to go dress shopping...
Today is sucking for me as well. At least you managed to find a few good things :)
No Diet Coke SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment