- Aubrey can strap herself in and out of her carseat.
- Aubrey can open and close the car door.
- Aubrey can anticipate throwing up and make it to the toilet.
- Aubrey can clean her room.
- Aubrey (and Molly) can both set the table, and get their own waters.
- Aubrey can brush her hair.
- Aubrey can fold and put her clothes away.
- Aubrey can turn on the radio in her room.
I know, small things, but they add up to 8 less things I have to do for her. So I find new things to do for her!
I'd have to say that #3 is the BEST one on the list. Puke in a bed is SO not cool to clean up!!
Pretty soon she'll be driving.....
It's great (and a little sad) when they take on these independent tasks. Just remember to enjoy the 'extra' time with her and it makes it all worthwhile!
I'm trying to convince Eric that he should let Evan help him get dressed...too bad Eric is not a fan of this idea ;-)
Hmmm, perhaps I should send my HUSBAND to Camp Craig? I don't know that he can do all these things...seriously!
Post a Comment