- Took a personal day from work
- Kept the girls home
- Put a TO DIE FOR pot roast in the crock pot
- Made a Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Put the craft table cloth on, pulled out paper, scissors, glue sticks, stickers, foam shapes, play dough...
- Let the girls go to town with no regard to what it would take to clean up.
- Snuggled and watched Playhouse Disney
- Answered a few work emails and calls
- The girls did my hair - 4 big flower clips
- The girls did my make-up (eye shadow on the forehead is SEXAY), and THEIRS... not sure Molly's face will be the same after all the lipstick she put on
- Hubby came home, I curled up with my Kindle and read a book
- Hubby put dinner and dessert together and cleaned up
- Hubby put the girls to bed.
- Watched Inglorious Basterds.... 1st half anyway. Too long, snow was putting me to sleep
- Went to bed!
And got TONS of lovely facebook wishes!
Such a great day.
Sounds like a great birthday!
Post a Comment