Some friends we haven't seen in WAY too long - maybe a year or more? are coming over on Saturday (they have girls the same ages as our girls (2 and 4)). Not knowing this Aubrey asked if we could have a Halloween Party, and I am putting the 2 things together!
Menu (has nothing to do with Halloween)
Avodado and Tomoato Salad
Chips and Salsa
Halloween Cupcakes with Funfetti icing
Pumpkin Pie Dip
Salt Dough Ghosts
Evil Eye Baskets
Decorate Pumpkins - with sharpies or markers?
If any of the crafts work out I will post pictures!
So Emily, where have you been, you ask? Here, working through life as a crazy person.
- Email address was hacked and had to change it
- Cell phone lost all data after Molly licked it - hate that I lost a TON of phone numbers (basically everyone I have added in the last 8 months)
- Bronchitis for me, Sinus infection for Hubby, now Molly has a cough, Aubrey just got over a cough and cold
- Trying to figure out how upset I should be with the losses to our retirement accounts (and you could say, "what loss, did you sell" no we didn't sell but still scary maybe?)
- Going to join WW in the next couple weeks - gaining weight like an idiot.
- How do you put away summer clothes when it is 80 degrees? Blah.
- Started Aubrey in swim lessons - she is doing GREAT! I love it!
- Aubrey is great - her 4yo stats - 42 inches, 40 lbs! None of her 4T clothes fit - unless you want skirts and dresses that don't cover your underwear... and don't get me started on her size 13 feet.
- Molly is Molly. Don't know what to say about that. Other than she has grown about 6 inches in the last few weeks. Her 2T halloween costume is too small for her. But of course LA is helping me out with that :)
- I twitter more than I blog these days. Did you know Santa and Mrs. Clause twitter? Really keeps you in touch - and reminded me only 77 days til Christmas!
- HA, how is that for randomness?