Monday morning I got notified that the company I worked for was closing and not to show up for work.
..... my husband has a very steady job and we can make this work until I find something else.
Monday at lunch I noticed Aubrey had a golf ball sized lymph-node on her neck, headed to the doctor, lots of blood tests later and Tuesday we find out she has mono.
..... since I don't have a job and was keeping the girls home with me, no stress about what to do with a sick kid for 10-14 days of fever, weakness, and tiredness.
I drop my phone in the car and the touch screen splinters, doesn't work.
... since my husband recently purchased a new phone, his "old" phone was the same as my broken one and it is all switched over.
My house is kind of a mess which is driving my husband crazy.
.....BUT the freezer is stocked, projects that have not moved forward are now moving forward and I have cuddled my girls for HOURS AND HOURS.
Family, friends, co-workers, former clients have all reached out and over whelmed me with their comments and support. And to answer the questions:
1) I am fine, thank you.
2) NO I am not going crazy, I am enjoying my girls (although the reduced activity levels may be helping that out, will let you know).
3) I don't know what I am going to do.
4) I am still working on updating my resume, thanks.
5) What I didn't expect as a SAHM? How many hours I spend on my feet!
6) Molly is doing great, she doesn't realize we are "stuck" home with Aubrey. She is just soaking up the cuddles.