- I turned in my work laptop in on Monday. Typing on a mini isn't as much fun as I thought it would be.
- Google Docs is awesome! Currently using their powerpoint and excel equivalents and am impressed.
- Aubrey is feeling MUCH better! No fever since Sunday afternoon, energy and appetites are growing. I do believe her energy level and my enjoyment of being a SAHM may be inversely proportional - will let you know!
- I sewed up a knit skirt to wear at the beach; it isn't perfect but is my first attempt with knits and I did well.
- I also put the Spring Shells together and froze before baking to take the beach, it looks awesome!
- Speaking of the beach... postings will be slim :p
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
No Laptop and Other Rambling Ramblings
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
All these things you are freezing and taking to the beach sound SO good. I might have to stay with you guys. :)
Post a Comment