- We are in our second week of pre-school and it is good, but 2 distinct drop offs and picks ups 3 days a week is a little hard to get used to.
- How do you find out about activities for your kids in your area? And how come once I do hear about something, registration is totally closed? But really - HOW do you know what is available and what to look for??? I am looking for Aubrey and for Molly for the fall - dance/swimming/soccer, etc. Thoughts? (I have looked at Little Gym which has cheerleading which I think Aubrey would love but no Saturday hours, Little Gym might have something for Molly, swim lessons has no Saturday hours, not sure I want to do dance because Aubrey bugged out of that last year... the "zone" rec site I looked at didn't look like they did soccer until age 5)
-And how much is too much, how little is too little - in terms of activities.
- I still haven't blogged about our Maine trip, which was great. Below are some pictures.
Aubrey Us at Clam Cove
Molly at Broadcove, collecting her version of treasures
Doug showing the girls how a lobster trap works
Just some of the treasures we found on our trip around Magic Island (Richmond Island) and the 3 beaches we visited!
-This weekend we did the great bed switch of 2008. I kept the girls in their own rooms, we took down the crib, moved the toddler bed from Aubrey's room to Molly's room and got a new bed for Aubrey. We went out with the intention of getting a queen or full bed for Aubrey since I had a comforter and sheets to fit that. We ended up paying half of the cost of the day/trundel bed from Ikea because it was in the As Is section - and there was nothing wrong with it! But that meant I needed to get bedding for Molly. Last night was the first night they both slept through the night.
- Our niece is on her way to college today, CRAZY! I remember my first trip to Maine, she was 10 and we went to Ferry Beach and had a blast walking around and making up stories.
- My office is moving into our new office space tonight, this is the office that my gym is in the same building so really, zero excuses are coming for me. Oh, and my parking space is in that building too... so no more half mile walk - good and bad.
- I have been tagged and I have a cool website to share so those will come hopefully later this week!
- Ahhhh, that felt good.