Here are the directions from the Meme from Lyds.:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 people following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
Here are my 6 unspectacular quirks:
1) I secretly steal my kids snacks. And I don't tell. And I don't share. This includes french fries to Barbie "fruit" snacks to bites of their pizza/hamburger/whatever.
2) Sometimes I think having the right pair of jeans means I don't need to lose weight.
3) Whenever I eat something with high fat or sugar or have a beer, I actually make a decision before taking a bite, "Eat this or be thin" and then I eat it. And always regret it.
4) My husband is better at taking both our children out than I am. Or does it more often or is more comfortale doing it. Either way...
5) I drink too much caffeine and soda.
6) Aubrey knows that I don't sew and tells me that Ms. LA will fix her tights/skirt/shirt, etc. I don't correct her because she is right.
Random 7 - I don't like doing these because what if I took it too far or it is too weird?
I am not tagging... but do it, it is fun.