Here are some useful tips.
- Throw your car floor mats in the washing machine, you will be shocked how "like new" they will be!
- I put a couple chicken breasts in a crock pot yesterday morning, tossed in a packet of taco seasoning. When I got home I used a fork, and shredded it right there in the crock pot, put some taco shells in the oven for 5 minutes and DINNER! And the girls LOVED it.
- I recently put a basket on the wall of the kitchen that holds all of the girls hair ties, ribbons, barrettes, conditioner, and brushes. Makes it easier to get it done in the morning and not be looking everywhere
- I added socks to the shoe cabinet in the foyer downstairs to save time as well
- I have started carrying a small notebook around to write down lists or ideas of things I want to do with the kids or projects I find online and need supplies
Aubrey with her Aunt Erica:
Aunt Erica was showing Aubrey the house of her dreams and told Aubrey that she wanted to buy it.
Aubrey says, "But Aunt Erica, how will you get it home"
Molly with me:
Last night while doing "Rock a Bye" with Molly - which she demands each evening, she asked, "Where Maxie go?".
I said, "Maybe he is in the bathtub".
She said, "Nope, mayyyybeeeee Maxie in my closet"
I said, "Maybe at the zoo"
She said, "Nope, maybe Maxie...."
And this went on for a good 15 minutes.
It was so fun to see her use her imagination and her words - without interruption!
The two of them have been such good friends lately! They play well, they enjoy wrestling with each other and they really do get along more than I could have ever hoped!