- unpacked from being away for a month
- grocery shopped
- back to school list shopping - 16 glue sticks? REALLY?!?!
- Suit shopping - with girls in tow
- 3 phone interviews
- 2 in person interviews
- 2 trips to Severna Park (for babysitters)
- full day with girls friends at the house
- collected all the girls clothes (summer and fall), plus the clothes packed for our trip, loaded into the guest room, sorted, folded and put away
- collected 6 bags of toys hidden away and the kids haven't noticed.
- went to a chiropractor
- stressed about and dreamed about providing healthy lunches, daily, for Aubrey
This week I did NOT:
- Take pictures
- exercise (see above chiropractor - back pain!)
- deal with medical forms for kindergarten
See how this is totally not as blog worthy as Maine?
Post a Comment