Things We Learned at Funtown
- Aubrey is tall enough for all but 2 things at FunTown - including Excaliber.
- Molly will do any ride she is tall enough for and a couple she isn't. Including riding the Tilt A Whirl 3 times in a row without getting off.
- Aubrey can apparently drive the bumper cars and bumper boats, and do well.
- Funtown is fun
- Cousins = more energy, more fun, more noise, more jumping, and the need, the need for speed.
- My kids are fearless, and that scares me.
- Doug learned that he should never ride a Tilt A Whirl 2 times in a row or with Caleb.
- Royal learned to never awkwardly turn the steering wheel on bumper cars near your little girl cousins or you hurt your shoulder.
- Grandy learned the whole family can have such fun together and that her grandkids are VERY courageous.
- Granddad learned why he has such good memories of the trips he took as kids seeing these kids play.
- Anna learned that my new favorite ride is Excaliber.
- Aubrey learned to stay close and hands (she already knew that but that is how she answered the question).
- Uncle Mark learned that dragon's descent rocks
- Caleb learned that his favorite rides are Excaliber and Astrophere!
- Aunt Stacie learned that she gets sick riding the Tilt a Whirl 3 times in one night.
Post a Comment