And really? Nothing else going on here. I wish there were. Which leads me to Ems List O Randomness
- I bought they most wonderful dress yesterday. I love it. I love it. I love it. Did I mention I love it?
- 2.5 days to go and work is having a happy hour Friday Night at Holy Frijoles in Hampden which should be wicked fun :) I may actually throw back a few... or 12. This week calls for it.
- My kids rock. Seriously. I am so freaking lucky to have the family that I have.
- Hubby cooked dinner last night. Using one thing - the FRYOLATER. Ahhh, healthy chicken fingers and onion rings. And of course home made chocolate chip cookes. Well, I guess he didn't use the fryolater for the cookies but that wasn't dinner...
- I have already hit the gym twice this week.
- I have started my search for pre-schools for Aubrey for next year. Fun times - NOT
- I have started my Florida pack list - I am very excited for that trip!
- I have a coupon that COACH sent me... and I am going shopping with my mom this weekend. YAY!
- The dress I bought, unintentionally is the same colors as the dresses I got for the girls for Easter. We will be so cute. And I am having photos done on the 16th so maybe I will jump in a picture too :)
- The Sears has turned their first floor into a Lands End store so I got a bathing suit for Florida - dude, why do I have to buy a swim suit 2 sizes bigger than I wear in "normal" clothes? But Lands End is the BEST for suits! Seriously.
Also, I have been saving money for months to buy some cute spring clothes :) Just so you know...
Anyhoo... Happy Hump Day.
That dress is seriously cute!
I just got a deep fryer myself, after wanting one for years, and I LOVE it! SO far I've made eggrolls, fried chicken and donuts. Mmmm....
Cute dress! I have my eye on one from jcrew that I am hoping will show up in the outlet store before it is actually warm enough to wear it. I am jealous that you are going somewhere warm...oh so jealous.
The dresses are ALL cute.
I love deep fryers....YUMM-O.
And the Coach store in the Annapolis Mall is pretty small and they're quite snotty. Good Luck!
You have made it through more of American Idol than I ever have, I don't make it thru the opening credits. I'm not even sure why I try - maybe because everyone acts like I'm missing something important.
Your list is so happy and full of great anticipations!
and I love anything Lands End
Is it Danny?
He annoys the living crap out of me.
Why do they have one person every year who is a total train wreck?
I love that dress - so nice and springy!
that is a really cute dress. I can't wait to see pictures of the 3 of you!
I saw that dress in the catalog and covet it. It's too long for me though - I'm 5' 2". That will be seriously cute in photos!
LOVE that dress!!
Post a Comment