I was tagged by Kelly.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both depending on the gift, some paper, some bags, some boxes.
2. Real tree or artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving
4.When do you take the tree down?
New Years Weekend we un-decorate
5. Do you like eggnog?
No, lactose intolerant
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Hmmmmm, my memory is NOT good. I remember a great leather bomber jacket, my first portable CD player and first CD (Achtung Baby) and an Apple 2GS. Probably the Apple 2 GS, that was cool!
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, one beautiful fancy one from Lenox, one wooden one that I LOVE, and 2 "toy" ones.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Hardest person to buy for?
The men in my life-- brother-in-laws, dad, father-in-law, and Doug.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I can't think of anything really horrible.
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
Mail - didn't even know I could E-MAIL... something to consider :)
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
I don't really have one. I have a favorite Eater movie, but not Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds it could incriminate me.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear and colored this year. Usually just the white though.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Nothing But A Child - I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I HEAR IT
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We will always wake up in our house on Christmas morning. My family Christmas Eve, Doug's family Christmas Day.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Nope, but can try - You know Dancer and Prancer and SOMETHING and Vixen and Commet and Cupid and Donor and Blitzen,
20. Angel on the tree top, or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Open PJ's Christmas Even, everything else Christmas Morning - except for stuff to and from whatever family we are with.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. What I love most about Christmas?
Seeing the excitement and magic through my daughters eyes!
24. Church early or late Christmas Eve (midnight or 7pm service?) or not at all?
25 Have you ever NOT burned yourself when doing the candle thing at church?
Nope, burn myself or my pants EVERY SINGLE YEAR!
I tag Anne, Jen, Lydia, Jess, and anyone else that reads this :)
NOTE: I copied the post from Kelly, pasted it in to Google Docs so it kept all the formatting, and then published from there... that way I didn't have to fight anything :)