- Christmas Eve Children's Service - 2nd and 3rd graders putting on the Christmas pageant - Aubrey running to the front of the church yelling, "I WANT TO SEE MARY". Yeah, fun.
- Aubrey, how was church - "I didn't like it, you wouldn't let me go see Mary and Joseph".
- The tutu that plays music when you dance, none of my family will ever forget the nutcracker music
- Trying to get pictures of the 3 grandkids in their matching PJ's.
- Tears from good memories wrapped up as a gift
- When asking Aubrey if she wants to open presents, "I do, I do, I just really do"
- Kitty Cat Jaquar Aubrey
- Great Food
- SANTA CAME! And proved that he does not TAKE your toys.
- Aubrey sitting on all her toys so her sister couldn't get them
- Molly jumping on her zebra and going to town.
- Did I mention Kitty Cat Jaquar Aubrey?
OK, started this at least 2 days ago... haven't gotten any further :)
Got an email about NaBloPoMo challenge for all of 2008 - yup Blog 365 baby... you get one day off, Feb 29th :) http://blog365.ning.com/
Haven't had a moment to blog this week it feels like. Being on "vacation" with the kids home leaves ZERO time.
But finally uploaded pictures and now need to organize them and post them. And tell our Christmas stories. And clean the house. And excercise. And clean out my closet. And put away wrapping paper. And take down the tree. And visit with family in town over the weekend. And try to get a Picture People shot of all 6 grandchildren. And grocery shop. And I really need to get the Flip Ultra Video Cam. And Doug is working all weekend. And OMG I am going to freak out. Bye.