- I just paid 4.03.99 for gas, for the "cheap" stuff. I am totaly bitter. Still.
- Aubrey has had diarrhea the last few days. A bug she picked up last weekend. Waiting for the other members of our family to fall...
- Still sleepy from last weekend, haven't recovered.
- Work has been CRAZY but really good. Monday morning we are in our new office space downtown. The company has doubled in size since I started 3 mos ago.
- My house? A complete and total disaster and I don't know how that happened... well, yes I do. Doug was home with the girls Tuesday and home with Aubrey on Friday.
- Cooking? Not so much.
- Diet? Not so much
- Blessings? Abundant.
- The last few blog posts... done on a "take control evening" where I did laundry, cleaned, organized, and did 5 posts scheduled out for a few days. Sorry :)
- I need to prune a few plants but the information I found for one of them says NOT to... dude the thing is HUGE...
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Busy! I know what you mean about the gas. It now costs $70 to fill up my tank. $70...once a week. Makes me want to cry.
We lived in the UK for 6 years getting back in '06. Gas was about $8.50/gallon there so these prices don't seem quite so awful to us. I remember paying $100 to fill up our car.
Could be worse! But we'll definitely hope for the better. :)
By the way, gas (petrol) in the UK is now about $10/gallon. Ouch!
When we got Jen her CR-V in '97, it cost $12.50 to fill it up. No more, no more...but the thing has about 143k miles on it and still runs VERY well - yeah, Honda!
I think you can prune that plant in the fall when its done blooming. I think.
If not - just wait until then - it will grow back.
And I don't even want to talk about gas. I keep making John drive his car places we go - then he fills it up! (Since we each pay for our own gas out of our own money!)
Post a Comment