MEME #1 Life in the Fast Lane
The rules are:
1. Pick up the nearest book
2.Turn to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences
Tag five people.
I tag, anyone that wants to.
Each book I picked up next to my desk didn't have 123 pages... but I found Angel Falls by Nora Roberts buried under the Wii box. Haven't read it yet...
"I'd say you're wrong about that. What did he do? Move toward her?"
Meme #2 Life in the Fast Lane again
Seven Interesting Things About Me
1. I would prefer sitting home and reading a book to anything else
2. I love a challenge and accountability - and that is how I do my best work
3. I am a procrastinator
4. I am finding this very difficult which is odd since I am a list person and have lists of lists.
5. I exaggerate - a lot
6. I had to use spell check for this list but didn't have any spelling errors at this point but was paranoid.
7. I am lactose intolerant yet always wonder why Molly is lactose intolerant.
Meme #3 Sunshine:
Not tagging, just do it if you think it seems interesting.
Let’s make a band:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first article title is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/? The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
Now take your pic, add the band name and title to it, then post it.Here's mine!
Name of Band: Ham Tam
Title of Album: Knot and Hang On
Album Cover: Click Here
I was not fancy enough to actually add teh band name and title... I tried and failed.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I am still relishing at your Thanksgiving list -- down to the exact minute when you were going to prepare the girls grilled cheese for lunch. :)
Hope you guys are surviving the Ice!
Wait. I meant reeling. Reeling in awe. Not relishing. You are not a hot dog.
This is what medicine head does to you.
HA...I KNEW 1, 2, 3, 5 about you already!
Post a Comment