I was trying to put together a list of 33 things. But 33 is hard... so here is my attempt to get to 33 post titles that I could use throughout the year.
- 33 Reasons I married my husband
- 33 Reasons my husband should have married max
- 33 Reasons mothers should be required to drink cold beer
- 33 Reasons my daughters are smarter, pretteries, and cuter than yours
- 33 Ways to avoid cleaning your kitchen floor
- 33 Recipes that you need to have on hand
- 33 Ways I am totally blessed
- 33 Ways I am cursed
- 33 Reasons Goldfish can save your life
- 33 Best Gifts EVER
- 33 Things currently hanging on my refrigerator
- 33 Things in the bottom of my purse
- 33 Blogs I love
- 33 Moves I like in Wii
- 33 Memes I haven't gotten to
- 33 Reasons I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job
- 33 Reasons I need a new job
- 33 Reasons Our Florida Vacation will ROCK
- 33 Reasons I love to knit
- 33 Things About Me I have never posted
- 33 Best Things about my house
- 33 Reasons I NEED a mini-van
- 33 Reason I love my Pediatrician
- 33 Things I love about Molly
- 33 Things I love about Aubrey
- 33 Things I love about girlfriends
- 33 Things I love about blogging
- 33 Ways to Make the weeks easier
- 33 Ways to Organize a Desk that I don't do
- 33 Things I like about myself
- 33 Songs I want to buy on iTunes
- 33 Things I like about birthdays
- 33 Excuses why I won't get to the other 32 posts in this list.
Have had a wonderful day so far. Aubrey came up and woke me up, "SURPRISE, it's your birthday mom, come on I have a card with tape for you". Doug had made a lovely breakfast, there was coffee, there were BALLOONS - he and Aubrey apparently did that together (he of course got the helium tank to do it at home). Then my favorite part!!!
Aubrey and Molly painted me a beautiful picture and then Doug and Aubrey made this frame.
Hmmm....I wonder why the theme today is 33?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
33 is a LOT...posts, I mean. Not years ;-)
Come on ladies - you are being way to nice - Em is older than DIRT today! hahahahaha. I so need to get you back for previous comments about my age Em!! Oh and #4 needs to be daughters and #20 I'm very interested in what that blog will say!
Happy Birthday! Welcome to 33.
Sweet picture....hopefully someone else is making AND cleaning up dinner! Then its close to the perfect day!!
You're freaking hilarious! Happy Birthday!
I hope it gets better and better as the day goes on. 33! You know I love that number...
Let's see if we can get to 33 comments on this post, eh?
Becky - That is quite the ambition - 33 comments. But that would be fun :) Thanks!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :)
Lydia - YES we are headed out to the Craigs for dinner! Should be very nice.
I'm adding to the comments so we can get to 33!!
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to you.
happy birthday dear Emily.
happy birthday to you. (cha cha cha...you know, do some birthday dancing)
Wow, even your family is crafty! What a lovely gift. Happy B-Day.
We're riding the birthday wagon. Up the birthday hill.
I never mentioned the word 'over'...except for just now.
I love the picture and the frame---that is so sweet!
Anne: You should have left a comment for each line of the b-day song!! haha. Sounds like a lovely day. The frame is GORGEOUS!!
And do I hear 22? Sure.
23. So long ago:(
And 26. I am getting my post fix.
your husband is funny.
Can I get a 23?!!
27, almost there!
29, got some help:)
31, you are the only one.
Happy Birthday from a fellow Aquarius! Enjoy!!
P.S. I'm a friend of Becky's!
/ ___ \ / ___ \
\/...\ \\/...\ \
......) /......) /
..(___ (...(___ (
......) \......) \
/\.../ //\.../ /
(OK, using ASCII art, this looks really cool, but the spacing is a bit off, so use your imagination:)
How did I miss it!
Happy Birthday, hope it was FAB!!
Post a Comment