- I have regained 8 lbs and haven't excercised in a month (well I did excercise once in Florida).
- My laundry room which is also my closet is a disaster. All my work clothes are "unhung" laying in a pile. 3 bins of kids clothes that the kids have grown out of are laying around with clothes I grew out of and halloween costumes and easter presents and chrismtas wrapping paper, and the list goes on. I am PLANNING on tackling that today. Maybe I will post a before and after picture.
- The cleaning crew is coming tomorrow and I am overly excited about this fact.
- Monday nights Doug works late and I never cook..But I should... so I have to take something out to defrost and plan something for the girls and I... or do I? Soup and grilled cheese anyone?
- I am at home by myself today. Kids are at school. I did all my work email catch up last night. I need to unpack, do laundry, go to the gym, finish taxes, and knit. And I don't really want to do any of that. I want to take a nap.
Valentine's Day Wrap Up.
I was obviously NOT home for Valentine's Day. I had Dale and Thomas deliver my hubby's favorite popcorn - addressed to "My Valentine". When I got home I had 3 cards, a dozen roses, and chocolates from my hubby and girls waiting for me. In my hubby's card there was a gift certificate to get a massage from the place we are staying when we go to Florida in March with the whole famdamily. He did good :)
I feel like I am very whiney today. Sorry about that...
And my FAVORITE 2 stories from last week...
I was at the International Builder's Show at the Orlando Convention Center. Apparently, there was a HUGE prostitution ring that was shipped in for the show. Yup, all over the local news. Classy.
And to top off classy...
This is a toilet that was featured in a booth, and the TOP message in HUGE letters was....
48.8% of Americas are OBESE, is your facility equipped to handle this?
It looks like a park bench in person. Seriously.