- "Mama, can I have a pink burdy from the pink burdy store" Lena brought a Flying Feather Friend for F day show and tell...
- "I got POOOOOP in my BUUUUUTTTTT" repeat, repeat... my hand is over my face TRYING NOT TO LAUGH as I explain that we don't talk about that at the dinner table
- Mama - Molly has once again said my name after months of dodging it. But when asked to say it again she said, "dada" and LAUGHED and ran away
So I am leaving Doug with the kids this weekend and I still have posts to write from last weekend so to say I am behind is an understatement - and you should see my house! I can't write good posts while I am gone as all my pictures are on our server at home.
So I shall see you later!
Oh, and to all my commenters... you guys are dorks :) And I am NOT going to have another kid just so that DEAM becomes DREAM... but I might change it to "made" or "dame" or "mead" "amed" so HA
Note added 9:08 am:
Crab Quiche Recipe - easy and soooo yummy!
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 c mayo
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 TBLS flour
- Fold In
- 1 cup Crab (I use the whole container)
- 2 c Shredded Swiss
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- POUR into pie shell
Bake in 350 degree oven for 38 minutes or until set. This can be frozen after it is cooked and remember to defrost before you reheat.