Hello Dear Blog Readers!
I appreciate the time you take to say hello to me here and see what our family has been doing.
I wanted to clarify a couple of points and then had some random thoughts.
1) Why is there toilet paper on the picture of me in the family room with the wedding dress? That is because my husband had a cold and you could find those in every room as we didn't have that many boxes of kleenex.
2) Aubrey's fascination does stem from our trips to Maine and she LOVES "smoke snacks". So in her estimation nothing is better than New Jersey and we should always be in New Jersey to see the "smokes snacks".
3) I believe that my work hinders the uploading of photos but I will be testing that theory later today.
4) Pushing Daisies really is a good show. It is interesting, beautifully done and different.
5) I want one of these shirts: http://www.sunshinesdesigns.biz/index.html
6) Were you aware how close to Christmas we are?!?!
7) I just found out I have 60 hours of vacation left for the year and am BEYOND thrilled about that. Taking off Christmas and a couple days over Thanksgiving! WOO HOO.
8) I ran 3 miles in under 40 minutes yesterday - hit my personal goal in that area
9) Now I am just doing filler (OK that started at like 6 when 10 seemed like such a great number)
10) There is no way we would ever have pet hens and roosters or possums. I just can't do it.
Happy Hump Day Everyone!