So this morning we wake up to FROST on the cars. FROST. Wasn't it 80 degrees last week???
Then I hit the gym before work and the hair dryer CAUGHT ON FIRE and sparked my robe. I have a small burn mark on my arm. Seriously?!?!
I should have just stayed in bed.
W H A T??@%!!$???
I just recently bought my first hair dryer since middle school, and now I'm thinking it wasn't such a smart move to spend a whopping $9.49 on it...
(love the post title, by the way)
But hey~~you made it to the gym!! Good for you!
At least you're not covered in POX!!
Post a Comment