I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite Christmas Gift Ideas. There are a few I am leaving out that are REALLY good cause well, people that read this are getting them... so you can leave a comment or email me for the goodies.
- Awesome Arches - got this for the girls
- Great Blocks - I got these for Molly and a little one at daycare, there is a Large, Medium, and Small set.
- Great blog about toys - and dress up for boys and girls!
- Membership to the zoo, aquarium, or children's museum - most of these memberships come with reciprical admission to places in other states so when you go on vacation you can get free admission there!
- Keep a couple bottles of wine, wine bags, small "beauty" sets with lotions/creams, and maybe 10/15 dollar gift cards to iTunes around for unexpected parties/gift exchanges
- Did any of your credit cards or debit cards collect points this year that you can redeem for cash, gift certificates or other gifts?
- Magazines! Maryland Life, Baltimore Magazine, Everyday Food, I think are all great gift ideas.
- Wine of the Month/Beer of the Month/Fruit of the Month clubs!
- Golf Balls
- Nice Wine Opener
- Popcorn, Popcorn Bowl with Family's Last Name, Wine, Popcorn Popper, Movie or Boardgame
- Gift Certificates to favorite restaurants and promise of babysitting for your favorite couple with kids!
- Monogrammed Towels
- New Release Books
- Makings for a "themed" martini/mixed drink... glasses, liquor, mixers, recipe book
- Custom Designed cute shirt
- Jewelry always works... like this and it's matching necklace or this ring or this one
- Or an iPod Shuffle :)
What are some of your favorite gifts, given or received??