Just feeling like there isn't enough time in a day, week, month, year.
- Google Reader - I have 10 unread Blogs to read... will probably not get to those tonight, I am sorry!
- Lydia - if you want recognition for NaBlo... whatever you have to STATE that you are participating. I thought you were "too cool" to join and I have seen you post everyday! If you are in, I will acknowledge :) And I hope J gets his 4 day weekend! And T stops the whining!
- Most of my songs are NOT country but more hip-hop which makes it worse I know. I will see if my darling hubby will cooperate and tape a song or two and I will post later this month
- Molly had her 15 month check up - she is great! Doc is not worried about the not talking. Won't do anything until she is 2. She was in the 90th percentile for height and weight - (25 lbs 11.2 oz, 32.25 inches)
Things overheard in the Doc Office Today:
- Song - You are so squirmy, a squirmy squirmy girl. You move and groove and don't sit still, you are a squirmy girl.
- "CRAP, I didn't know you could open the door" As I run chasing Molly down the hallway
- "Ouch, I bet that hurt Molly" - Repeat 17 times as Molly rammed the stroller over her own foot and then backed herself into the coutner corner multiple times
- "WOW, you are strong" - Repeat - as Molly used her arms to pull herself off the floor and attempt to get on the examine table, as Molly climbed into a chair, picked up the stroller, etc
- "Ouch, my finger is not the grape" as I tried to keep Molly busy between the Doc visit and the shots - and she saw the grape in my hand and LUNGED for it.
- "My poor baby" as she got 4 shots and then screamed and then I handed her the entire bag of grapes and she was fine
- "huh, I never realized grapes were a great distraction of pain" to the nurse who laughed