- So I saw a link to NaBloShoeMo, huh, that sounds like something better than what I signed up for...
- I am tired and don't feel good
- I love Google Reader
- I started leaving comments on some blogs I have been reading for a while... it was a big step for me, putting myself out there :)
- XBox Media Center is Doug's favorite thing - even more favorite than me.
- The kids are stirring, the kids are stirring
- Molly was playing as I was leaving LA's and I waved good bye and blew her a kiss... and she waved bye, said bye and blew me a kiss. LA looked at me, looked at Molly, and we both said, "well that is new"... and LA said, 'STINKER'. Yup.
Potty Training Song sung to tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star:
I used to sing this to Aubrey when we were sitting and waiting, and sometimes still sing it when she heads in...
On the potty
With my big girl
it's never spotty
On the potty
When we are big
we use the big potty
On the Potty
I love Aubrey
and that's not spotty
I have to admit - David was TAKEN with the XBox Media Center idea as well!!! I did like the set up and how it all worked!
Very sweet about Molly blowing you a kiss and saying "bye". Awwww, she is a little closer to 6 months than 3 Em!
I'm thinking of submitting my photo of my "Chanel's" to that NaBloShoeMo...
YES, please upload that photo! That is awesome.
Post a Comment