- as I was unloading the dishwasher I was trying to decide what to post and my head was making me dizzy with all the bouncing around.
- Goodreads.com is very cool. I have Started my reading lists and my need to read lists - check it out.
- we have such a great support system with our families and it makes all the difference in the world... it really does take a village.
- Someone from canada left a message yesterday, I went to her blog - which is awesome, and there was a link to a blog from a family in Baltimore, and that was awesome too!
- I am way to lazy/busy/discombobulated to put links in my randomness
- Aubrey just ran down the stairs doing a LOUD "sniffing" noise with her nose saying "I smell somebin"
- When Pillsbury cinnamon buns says 25% less fat what they mean is 50% less icing.
- Molly is still sleeping which is totally CRAZY
- I had other bullets but Aubrey's sniffing totally threw me off.
And I have to say again, we are having a great time. No fights at meals, no tantrums, just fun and snuggling and sillness.